These study guides
cover various topics essential for anyone who needs to begin the
transition from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM. The guides highlight major
areas of the ICD-10-CM or ICD-10-PCS coding system and are
designed to allow the participant to gain significant knowledge of
concepts without being overwhelmed.
The ICD-10-CM Study Guide provides essential knowledge that
medical coding and other health care professionals need to
learn to start their transition into ICD-10 diagnosis
Features and Benefits:
- Chapters organized by topics: Reinforces similar knowledge
presented in the Introduction to ICD-10-CM and PCS course.
- ICD-10-CM guidelines for coding: Readers are introduced to
important ICD-10-CM sections by reviewing and analyzing the
- Real-life coding scenarios: Verify codes with question and
answer coding clinics using an online ICD-10-CM diagnosis
- Allows reader to easily navigate content using bookmarks
- The study guides are able to be printed
- Prepare for section one of Introduction to ICD-10-CM and
PCS course which includes lesson questions, quizzes, and
resources related to the same content
- Platform independence: Work offline! Every study guide
purchase allows unlimited downloads to electronic devices
that support the ePub format, including a PC/laptop, Mac®,
iPad®, iPod touch®, Nook® and Sony® Reader
- Simple navigation: Scroll through and read like you would
a real book or enter a specific page number to instantly
- Quick searching: Search by keyword or phrase; terms are
highlighted within the text
- Bookmarks and notes: Mark and quickly locate pertinent
information within an e-book
NOTE: Certified Coder Academy
satisfies the AHIMA eligibility requirement of a formal coding
training program which allows you to sit for the Certified Coding
Associate (CCA) exam (can replace the 6-month coding experience
requirement). Certified Coder Academy also satisfies the 80 contact
hours of coding education (compensates for one year of coding
experience) required by the American Academy of Professional Coders
to attain the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) as an apprentice
(CPC-A). Why pay more?
Join Certified Coder Academy Today and Get Certified!
get both ICD-10 study guides at no additional cost!
The Certified Coder Academy program was developed by college
professors following guidelines as outlined in the AHIMA
Professional Certificate Approval Program Manual and Coding
Education Program Approval Manual.